Seriously F**ked Up : Bible Belt Claims Madge Worships Devil

Madonna Worships The Devil - Click For Full Article.

Beautiful Stranger, Lyrics
Haven't we met You're some kind of beautiful stranger You could be good for me I've had the taste for danger  If I'm smart then I'll run away But I'm not so I guess I'll stay Heaven forbid I'll take my chance on a beautiful stranger  I looked into your eyes And my world came tumbling down You're the devil in disguise That's why I'm singing this song  [Bridge:]  To know you is to love you You're everywhere I go And everybody knows  To love you is to be part of you I've paid for you with tears And swallowed all my pride  [Chorus:]  Da-da-da-dum da-dum da-dum da da da-da dum Beautiful stranger Da-da-da-dum da-dum da-dum da da da-da dum Beautiful stranger  If I'm smart then I'll run away But I'm not so I guess I'll stay Haven't you heard  I fell in love with a beautiful stranger  I looked into your face My heart was dancing all over the place I'd like to change my point of view If I could just forget about you  [bridge]  I looked into your eyes And my world came tumbling down You're the devil in disguise That's why I'm singing this song to you  [bridge]  I've paid for you with tears And swallowed all my pride 

It is obvious that Madonna is praising Satan in this song.  She sings, "You're the devil in disguise, that's why I'm singing this song to you."  Madonna sang this song to the Devil, her "beautiful stranger."  Madonna is describing Satan as "beautiful."  Her blasphemous words cannot be taken any other way.  Considering the godless life which Madonna lives, it is abundantly clear that she is of the Devil.  By every definition of the word, "worship," Madonna is worshipping Satan when she calls him a "beautiful stranger."  Madonna sings to Satan, "To know you is to love you."  I'd say that's Satan worship.

seriously, these folks need a life. and by reposting, i must need one too. however, seeing as it is one of the greatest testaments to ignorance, i thought it was appropriate.

2 comments:

aleks said...

F'n hilarious!

DarkSky said...

i just found your site thru reverberation blog, i love it.

the worships devil? hahaha..these people have nothing else to do..let them say what they want..